Adenaij's Afternoon Timeout....A short Sex Story

He pushed me onto the bed, I was wearing

nothing but a black thing and matching bra. He only

had his boxers on.

He kissed my neck and unhooked my bra. He

started rubbing my D sized boobs and sucked on

my nipples.

With one of his hands he traced down my

stomach to my thong and laid his hand on top of it.

He reached inside of my thong, stuck two fingers

into my slits and started fingering me. In and out.

I could feel my slits get wet, I cummed.

"Damn I love it when you cum baby, so sexy." He

said and I let out a moan. I pulled down his boxers

and he smiled playfully. He stopped fingering me

and stuck his member inside of me. He started to

thrust slowly then faster and harder. I let out a

moan and he moaned with me. He stuck it in and

out of my hot wet slits. He went up and down an it

hurt but god it felt so good.

"Oh baby harder." I moaned and he pushed in

deeper which made me breathe hard. I threw my

head back and panted.

"Oh baby! Oh fuck me now!" I yelled and he took

his member out of me. He went down and stuck his

tongue into my wet slits. I pushed his head deeper

into me. With his two hands he separated my legs

farther and his mouth was over my vagina. Sucking

and sticking his finger into me, in and out going

deeper each time.

He took out his finger and kicked off the cum. I

could feel my slits all wet an they got hotter. He

turned me over on the bed and stuck his member

into my asshole. He went fast and deep. He laid

over me and put each hand on my boobs. He

humped me fast and went harder.

I let out a moan and when I felt his member leave

my asshole I turned over pushed him on the bed.

He gave me a playful smile that I knew held the

question on what I was about to do with him.

I laid on top of him with my vagina over his face

and my face over his smooth member. He stuck his

tongue into my slits again and sucked my hot wet

vagina. I put his member into my mouth and started

sucking hard. My mouth got tired and my tongue

felt sore but I didn't wanna stop. He let out a moan

and I did the same. He turned me over on the bed

and he was on top of me again.

He stuck his member into my hot and wet vagina.

It went deep into my slits and he started to thrust

fast and faster. Deep and deeper....hard and harder.

I wanted to yell in pain but I didn't want it to stop so

I let out a loud moan.

"Oh baby, you own me baby! Oh yeah! You fuck

me babe!" I yelled and moaned at the pain yet big

delight. He went up and down so fast we shook the

whole bed. I heard it creak beneath our tangled

bodies.

He stood up with me and we were still connected

with his member in my vagina. He took it out of me

and turned me around. He stuck his member into

my asshole and humped me standing up. I bent

down wanting more of him.

"Deeper." I moaned and so he did as he was told.

He humped me fast moaning himself. He groaned

with pleasure and me with delight.

He threw me on the bed and went faster then he

ever had! It felt so good it hurt.

He slowed down I was disappointed it was over.

But to my suprise he turned me over and went

inside me again. All of him so deep. It never hurt

this bad or felt so good at the same time. He grind

against my body fast and hard. My head was

thrown back as I panted and breathed so hard. He

let his member slide out of my wet slits slowly,

teasing me.

He pulled my legs and had then hanging over the

bed, he bent down and put his tongue once again

into my slits. He pulled it out and pushed it in.

Licking cum.

I grabbed his hair and pushed his head into me, I

did it back and forth and moaned with pain and

pleasure.

It lasted for so long, each round with more and

more delight and pleasure. Each time I cummed it

was more and more and he enjoyed it. He stood up

and stuck his member into me not even bothering to

go slow first. He went in deep and fast. Pushing into

me harder and harder. Pushing my body against the

bed so hard every time he thrust his member in my

slits. He twisted his member in my slits and we

both cummed and breathed hard. Panted and

moaned so loud it was sexy.

COMMENT MORE IDEAS FOR ME TO WRITE!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!Pls should w3 continu3 adeñaij timeout