Woman Termed World Most Ugliest Speaks Up.. Photo

A woman labelled the 'ugliest in the world' has

revealed the amazing way she tackles online

bullying.

Lizzie Velasquez, now 26, was born with a rare

disease that makes her blind in one eye and

prevents her from gaining weight.

Her life changed for ever after she stumbled across

a YouTube video labelled 'the world's ugliest

woman.'. Lizzie, who was just 17 at the time, was

horrified to find that the girl in the clip was her.

The vicious footage was watched four million times

online, with many leaving disgusting comments

about Lizzie, including suggestions that she should

have been killed at birth.

But inspirational Lizzie said she managed to turn the

horrific comments into something positive.

She told Fox News:

"There were thousands and thousands of

awful comments, all along the lines of: the

world would be a better place if I weren't in it.

"Each comment I read I felt like someone was

physically putting their fist through the screen

and punching me.

"I always knew I wanted to show those people

that they weren't going to define me.

"I didn't want the definition of me that they

were creating to become my truth."

Lizzie has now has released a documentary to

inspire others, 'A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez

story'.

She also travels the world helping troubled

youngsters. Lizzie said she makes others who have

been bullied for the way they look feel able to seek

help, or stand up to the bullies.

Mail Online