Hy Is stella Damascus Hiding her Daughter?

Nollywood actress Stella Damasus who is well

known for attracting scandals during her days in the

Nigeria movie industry.

Today, October 13, her younger daughter became a

teenager, as she clocked 13 years.

The excited mother wrote to the celebrant via her

Instagram

"As my second daughter turns 13 today, I just want

to thank God for blessing me with such a beautiful

girl. From the moment I saw your face in the

hospital, I knew that God sent you specifically to

me.

You are my best friend and my shoulder. You are

the most honest and hardworking daughter ever. A

lot of people are scared of having teenage girls, but

God is so amazing. He gave me children who are so

understanding and patient.

READ ALSO: I'm Not An Attention Seeker—Zahra

Buhari

You are so intelligent and mature is shocking. Even

though you have grown taller than me, you will

always be my baby. I love you so so much

sweetheart. #happybirthday #teenager #

happy13thbirthday #beautifulafrican #

mydaughterrocks."

But her fans are already worried on why the Delta

State born diva couldn't upload the pictures of her

daughter, instead she used a simple birthday image.