Adenaij's time Out ...A Short sex Story

A few months ago I moved to a new neighborhood.

Of course one of the first things I did was to look for

a new barber shop. Getting our hair cut is an

important ritual for us men contrary to what the

ladies believe. I have always hated to have my hair

abused by one of my own gender. I preferred my

hair to be delicately handled. Nothing could be more

soothing then a pair of feminine touch clipping

exactly at the right places. So to my great delight I

found just the perfect place which catered to my

taste. It was a small clean establishment run by

five beautiful young ladies. Even though they were

not the best at what they did but who was I to

complain.

Ok but this is not the theme of this story. So here

goes:

I came into the barber shop one early morning. That

is when I always liked my hair to be delicately

handled. It is always quite in the mornings. There is

ample time to sit, relax as they give you a shampoo

or even a scalp massage if they liked your smile.

But when I entered the shop I was surprised to see

only one girl working that morning. There was

usually two or more at any one time but I didn't

think anything of it. One was more than enough.

"Hi Sam," the cute girl greeted me with a huge

smile, "how are you doing this morning?" she

asked.

"Oh. Hi. I am good. Thank you," I replied, "it is

Laureen? isn't it?" I am usually not very good with

names but that one had caught my eye the first

time I came into this shop a few months ago. Even

though her credentials as a hair stylist needed to be

verified but as I said, I wasn't complaining. She was

a lovely brunette with nice curves all at the right

places. She had lovely blue eyes, red round cheeks

but most of all she had one of the best C size

knockers I've seen for a long time. Unfortunately to

my dismay she was wearing a jumper that hid

those gifts of hers that day.

"So what will it be?" she asked, "I am sure you

want a taste of everything don't you?" smiling

warmly . But I was not prepared for what was about

to happen next. "It is hot in here don't you think?"

she said as she took off her jumper to reveal a

white shirt that could barely hold all her assets in

place. She even unbuttoned the first few to give me

a peak at a cleavage that put the grand canyon to

shame.

Now if I wasn't the shy gentleman that I was I

would have jumped her right there and then but of

course I have always been an idiot who does not

know when he has been hit upon. So I just nodded

and smiled like a moron.

"Sit over there Sam so I can shampoo your hair,"

pointing at one of the corner chairs. I sat down and

put my head back on the half hollow sink as she

began to wash my hair with hot water. As she

worked the liquid soap on my scalp she kept

looking directly into my eyes smiling as I grinned

back like a fool. She massaged with both hands

flipping my head from one side to the other and

every time she did that I was greeted to the sight of

those lovely Cs wiggling right in front of my eyes.

Oh yes. It was damn hot that day.

When she finished shampooing my hair she told me

to sit on another chair so she would begin working

on my hair. When she wrapped one of those large

sheets of cloth around my neck I was finally able to

relax. It was just that the cloth covered my hard-on

which I was barely able to hide. She most probably

had spotted that for she kept eyeing me and

wickedly grinning as my sweat came pouring down

my forehead.

"So what will it be?" She surprised me with that

question and I almost jumped up from my seat. "Do

you prefer scissors or a trimmer?" She asked.

"Oh that! Scissors. Scissors please," I replied. I

always preferred scissors to those shavers

anytime. I find them to be more personal as the

stylist looks at you watching for reassurances with

every clip. It is way more satisfying. Plus scissors

also take more time which is how I prefer it done;

slowly and carefully. However in that instance I

started to regret my decision.

So Laureen brought out the comb and scissors and

started working on one side of my head clipping a

few bits at a time. She was on of those barbers who

worked on one side before starting the other. But

my eyes could not help themselves as they were

constantly trying to take a peak at her breasts

which wanted to escape the confines of her bra. I

could even smell her perfume seeping in my

nostrils as puffs of my breath was almost blowing

on her bare skin.

"Are you just going to look or touch some time

today?" Laureen asked. Now how was I supposed to

reply to that? Actually I didn't. My jaw just dropped

from the shock and I looked into her eyes waiting

for the slap that was supposed to be coming.

"Oh god. I thought you were much smarter than

that," I believe she just insulted me and I could not

say anything. "Come on Sam touch them will you."

Of course I could not say no to that request

specially since she was holding the scissors in her

hands and I was disarmed. So I brought up both my

hands and put them on her breasts squeezing

gently and waiting for her reaction.

"I don't think they are going to bite," she said, "but

they as hell want you to."

So I unbuttoned what was left of her shirt and

unhooked her bra in one go to reveal those

wonderful round breasts and a pair of dark red hard

nipples that pointed straight at me. Playing with and

sucking a girls nipples as she was holding a shard

instrument was petrifying but I managed to do it

without blood being spilled. But that wasn't the

worst of it.

"Open your zipper and bring out you cock," Laureen

ordered as she quickly pulled down her own pants

down. Once she saw my exposed dick jotting out

she jumped on me as I was still sitting in my chair

and she slowly guided my cock inside of her pussy

gasping as it finally lodge all the way inside of her.

All this time she still held the comb and scissors in

both hands.

"You are going to fuck me Sam," Laureen began to

explain what she wanted, "and I am going to be

cutting your hair as you are doing that. I don't want

you to come or make me come until I finish cutting

your hair. So I want you to take it slow. Do you hear

me Sam? Very slow."

What the hell did I get my self into. But I had no

choice. If I was going to get a hair cut then I had to

do as she said. So I slowly started to push my cock

inside and she gently received my thrust with slight

gasps of pleasure.

Clip clip clip. My hair was being clipped as my cock

slipped in and out, in and out of her pussy. But as

my gentle pounding continued her steady scissor

hands started to shake. She was biting her lips as

she began to unsteadily wave those sharp edges all

around my head clipping and moaning at the same

time.

"Oh fuck Sam," she moaned out load, "I told you to

take it slow," so I stopped, "oh Nooooo don't you

dare stop," she cried out, "I'll cut faster just don't

stop." So I resumed my gentle assault as she

resumed her clipping.

Then suddenly she screamed, "oh fuck I can't take

this anymore. I am going to come," and she threw

the scissors on the floor. Seeing that she was on

the verge of her orgasm I increased my thrust

hoping to catch up. It didn't take long for both of us

to explode together like raging volcanos as she

yelled out her climax screaming, "I am

cooooommmiiiiinnnggggg" I replied with my own

grunts that sounded like a bad opera singer.

When she finally opened up her eyes she looked at

me and said, "I told you to go slow. Now you have

half a hair cut done. So if you come tomorrow

maybe I'll finish the rest."

God damn it. She is not going to get any tip from me

before she completes her job.