Enyeama retires From international Football

Super Eagles goal keeper Vincent Enyeama

just took to his instagram page to announce his

retirement from our team. Thank you very much

Oliseh. You try! What Enyeama wrote below...

I have fought a good fight for more than 13years.I

have finished my course,I have kept the faith and

sang the anthem with passion.hence forth,there is

laid for me a crown which only GOD can reward me

for my 13years of national services.God bless

Nigeria. From henceforth I am no more the captain

of the Nigerian senior football team. I am no more

the goalie of the team. I am out of the team. I am no

more available for international duties. I want to say

thank you to every Nigerian fan and supporter world

wide.its been the most trying period of my life but I

know that Nigerian are there for me and God is with

me.God bless Nigeria. #Endofanera.



Pls let's give a big thumbs ul jare ™